Laughing Beader beads in Japan!

It's a great pleasure to see that these beads have now gone international, you can find them now in Japan.
Not only that but the people that run the shop that I'v sent them to are really fab, positive people.

Just after the new year I took a wholesale order from a shop called 'Africa Sunshine' who a great range of African and ethnic jewellery and clothing.

I think their going to turn the beads I've sent over into new and beautiful items to sell in their shop in Sapporo-Shi, Hokkaido in Japan. That's cool with me as I really don't mind sharing the bead love anyway. (And I need to sell them anyway really....I can't eat the beads.)

If your all for 'one love', you dig the positive Bob Marley inspiration and you like to support business's who contribute to spreading a lot of positivity around the world then check out the 'Africa Sunshine' Facebook page by visiting http://www.facebook.com/pages/Africa-Sunshine-Naya-Binghi/221943431159796

Or just click on the picture below. (Opens in new tab)


You can find the 'Africa Sunshine' shop at :

Sapporo-shi, Hokkaido, Japan 

You can also visit their website at :
http://www.naya-binghi.com/shop.html

Look out for my beads there coming soon! :)