Unique quality handmade jewellery

I'v got a new range of bracelets and pendant necklaces due to be added to the shop soon! (But there's still lots still to choose from on this blog shop)

As always they are still unique , collectable and handmade. I always keep up the high standards of my work and so these beads, bracelets and necklaces are still high quality , long lasting and durable. (Even shower proof!)

As I make these myself (and no middle man) I'm pleased to say that they are still available at affordable low prices. Online orders are dispatched between 1-2 days and usually arrive at UK address's within 2-5 days which make these bracelets excellent last-minute gifts for birthdays, anniversaries , Christmas and , well,  they just make excellent gifts in general.

For those who wish to order these gifts online but don't have access to a  Paypal account , you can always send an email to laughingbeader@gmail.com and I will happily do a private bank transaction for you.

Lots of people have enjoyed these bracelets and they make great gifts for boys, girls, ladies , men , joe standard and mary misfit.

Stay tuned....more pics of these unique handmade bracelets and pendants coming soon!

We are currently offering a FREE smiley stretchy man (that sticks to walls when thrown) on all orders. This is a limited offer available to the first 25 sales!